- 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets
- Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, such as McCormick brand Montreal Chicken Seasoning (eyeball it)
- 1 pizza dough, store-bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (eyeball it)
2-3 tablespoons hot sauce, depending on how hot you like it
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (a few generous handfuls)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F. Pre-heat a grill pan to high.
Place the chicken on a plate. Drizzle EVOO over it and season with grill seasoning. When the grill is hot, add the chicken and cook about three minutes on each side.
On a cutting board, stretch the dough to form the pizza crust, using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. If you let it rest and warm up for a few minutes, it will handle even more easily. Set the pizza on a pizza pan to the side and clean board.
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and stir in Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and tomato sauce.
Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add the chicken to sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy