- 2 cans chickpeas (15 ounces), drained
- 1 small jar roasted red peppers (6 ounces), drained well and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, cracked away from peel
- 4 stems fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stems
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 package flat breads, Everything flavor
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, rinsed
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch disks
Combine chickpeas, roasted red pepper, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a food processor. Turn the processor on and stream in two tablespoons EVOO (eyeball it).
Remove smooth spread to a serving bowl and surround with flat breads, grape tomatoes and zucchini disks.