For the shrimp salad:
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp (about 20), boiled or grilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/2 cup edamame or green peas, cooked
- 4 cups mixed salad greens (5 ounces)
- About 1/2 cup firm white cheese, such as feta (2 ounces), crumbled
For the Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
In a large salad bowl, toss the shrimp, blueberries, walnut pieces, edamame (or peas) and salad greens.
Evenly divide the salad onto six plates.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together.
Drizzle the salads with Lemon Vinaigrette. Sprinkle cheese around the edges of the salads.