- 12 popsicle sticks
- 1 box pre-made pie crust (2 crusts per box)
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 egg, beaten with a splash of water
- Any canned pie filling, such as pumpkin
- Cherry all-fruit preserves
- Strawberry all-fruit preserves
- 1 small ripe banana, combined with 8 ounces cream cheese and 4 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
Pre-heat the oven to 400˚F.
Place the popsicle sticks in a shallow dish. Cover with water and soak for 20 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll both pie doughs out to about 1/8-inch thick. Cut into six wedges.
Place 3 tablespoons of filling on each triangle. Place a popsicle stick at the wide end of the wedge. Brush the edges with egg wash and fold over, creating a filled pie wedge. Crimp the sides with a fork and brush the tops with egg wash. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.